Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sickness

    Ever since I came back to the US after 3 flights, I haven't been feeling the best. Not only do I have a general sickness, but I have this weird feeling in my neck that I can't seem to get rid of. I've felt tired a lot of the time, so I end up taking mid-day naps that last a couple hours. Thing is though, I feel like I've been losing all consciousness when it comes to time, so every time I wake up things feel weird, it feels like a whole new day when it's actually the same day. I woke up from a mid-day nap a bit over an hour ago, and I'm pretty sure I was about to throw up but ended up swallowing it up which feels so weird, but I don't even remember if that happened or not.

    I really want to stop feeling this as soon as possible, because I still have to finish the EP I've been working on for months, and I still have so much summer work to finish before school starts in 12 days for me.

- Anthony “Salteh” S. • • •

No comments:

Post a Comment

Started Viewing the World Differently

      Thought about typing this out last week but it was April Fools Day so I thought it wouldn't be very fitting. Planned on doing so t...