Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wasted Day

     Yesterday, to what everyone around me the day prior predicted, was a snow day. I stayed at home and sat at my desk with my schoolwork. I knew I had a huge opportunity to get my work done, as I barely got any done the night before, and I had a chance to be more prepared for the next day. Throughout it, my sister brought her friend over and we had a fine time, my parents went in and out, and we had a day off, among many things. Also throughout it, I went on different sites, looked through different things, even playing some stuff, promising myself that I'll get to my schoolwork to catch up on. That lasted the whole day.

    I can't even believe in what had happened. I had so much time on my hands to improve and be more prepared for school, but I wasted it all on useless things. I don't even know if I'll get to improving anytime soon. I'm just scared I'll keep procrastinating and failing at everything I was once good at.

- Anthony “Salteh” S. • • •

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sixteen

      Today, I turn 16. Today was a fine day.     Once again, today felt pretty normal, and I'm honestly ok with it being that way. Had ...