Saturday, September 9, 2023

The End of Salteh The Salty Squid

Hey everyone, Salteh / Anthony here.

For those of you who don't know, my YouTube channel 'Salteh The Salty Squid' was pretty much my first major appearance on the internet. It's been a dream of mine for years prior, but over time I've given up on it and felt more like pursuing music and maybe even visual art. I've also had a bit of a rough time on the internet over the past few years, dealing with a bunch of trolls and hate raiders targeting me on YouTube and Twitter.

I'm tired of it, and I don't want to be deceived as a fool anymore as I shift paths.

Due to all of that combined, I've decided that tonight, all 70+ videos that I've uploaded on the channel (and alt channels) over the course of 5+ years will go private (though a few will go unlisted) and replaced with a short video giving more details in its description, also serving as a goodbye letter.

It's been a long, wild ride, and I appreciate everyone who's stuck with me throughout it, whether it's the people that supported me from the start, to the people who didn't join in until 1~2 years ago.

I hope you all understand and will continue to support me as I switch paths and enter my own new era.

- Anthony "Salteh" S. • • •

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sixteen

      Today, I turn 16. Today was a fine day.     Once again, today felt pretty normal, and I'm honestly ok with it being that way. Had ...